Please select all options.
- Inspired by the pure refreshing flow of a mountainside creek, this handwoven bracelet is a cross between a cuff and a bangle. It is slightly oval in shape like a cuff but encircles the entire wrist like a bangle. A clasp allows it to fit tighter than a bangle but looser than a cuff for comfort. The clasp is a simple hook and loop that is beautifully integrated into the design and can be easily opened and closed with one hand.
- Recycled sterling silver and 14k gold-filled.
- Packaged in gift box.
- ◄Size Guide
To measure your wrist use a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper. Do not use a string or other material that stretches as it will give you an inaccurate measurement. Measure tight to the wrist to get your actual wrist size. If you are using a strip of paper, mark at the overlap with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length of the paper to the mark, to get your wrist size.
- Small – 5.5 to 6.0 inches
- Medium – 6.0 to 6.5 inches
- Large – 6.5 to 7.0 inches
If you don't see your size contact me.
Please Note: This item is made to order and can take up to 2 weeks to be made. If you need your order sooner, please contact me and I can let you know if it is possible.