Please select all options.
- Inspired by the peaceful flow of a meandering stream, this handwoven bracelet is a cross between a cuff and a bangle. It is slightly oval in shape like a cuff but encircles the entire wrist like a bangle. A clasp allows it to fit tighter than a bangle but looser than a cuff for comfort. The clasp is a simple hook and loop that is beautifully integrated into the design and can be easily opened and closed with one hand. Symbolically water is often viewed as the source of life itself, signifying the interconnected flow of energy between all things. Wrap your wrist in the fluid energy of water.
- Recycled sterling silver.
- Packaged in gift box.
- ◄Size Guide
To measure your wrist use a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper. Do not use a string or other material that stretches as it will give you an inaccurate measurement. Measure tight to the wrist to get your actual wrist size. If you are using a strip of paper, mark at the overlap with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length of the paper to the mark, to get your wrist size.
- Small – 5.5 to 6.0 inches
- Medium – 6.0 to 6.5 inches
- Large – 6.5 to 7.0 inches
If you don't see your size contact me.
Please Note: This item is made to order and can take up to 2 weeks to be made. If you need your order sooner, please contact me and I can let you know if it is possible.